At LMR Home Health Care we understand that nothing is more important than the health, safety and well being of you and your loved ones. Caring for an ill, injured or disabled child, spouse, parent or grandparent can be overwhelming. And finding in-home medical assistance providers who are gentle, kind, experienced, reliable and trustworthy can be a difficult task. The caring professionals at LMR Home Health Care are here to take the worry and stress out of finding the in-home medical care that you or your family member may need.
At LMR Home Health Care we pride ourselves on providing experienced and Licensed Skilled Nurses whom you will be comfortable allowing into your home. Our professional Skilled Nursing staff is trained to attend to each client’s physical and emotional needs. They will treat you and your loved ones as if you were their own family.
In Home Skilled Nursing Care
Skilled Nursing is in-home care provided by a professional Registered Nurse in your or your loved one’s home when prescribed by a physician. In-home Skilled Nursing care enables you or your loved one to live at home, while still obtaining the vital professional medical services that you may need on a daily basis.
Skilled Nursing takes the worry out of caring for yourself or your loved ones. We handle everything, including:
• making the initial evaluation visit to the patient,
• reevaluating the patient’s needs regularly,
• initiating and revising the nursing plan of care,
• providing services that require specialized nursing care,
• planning for preventative and rehabilitative care,
• preparing clinical notes and records,
• informing physicians of changes as they occur,
• communicating patient’s condition with family,
• providing billing information to Medicare or insurance.
When you need assistance from a caring professional to manage, observe and evaluate your in-home medical care, you can rely on LMR Home Health Care’s Skilled Registered Nursing staff.
Skilled Nursing Services May Include:
- Initial assessment and evaluations
- Pre- and post-operative care
- Skilled nursing assessment
- Obtaining and monitoring vitals
- Catheter care and changing
- Diabetic care or injections
- Infusion therapies
- Lab draws/injections/IV therapies
- Wound care/dressing change
- Wound vac competent care
- Tube feeding
- G-tube care and teaching
- Pulmonary care
- Colostomy & Ostomy Care
- Medication management & administration
- Central line and port maintenance
Chicago Area • Cook County
McHenry County • Kane County
Dupage County • Boone County
Winnebago & Will County